Group, Ltd., A PharmaLex Company
Located just outside WASHINGTON DC
, The Degge Group,
Company, provides consulting services to the biopharmaceutical and
medical products sector specializing in clinical drug safety,
pharmacovigilance, medical product epidemiology, and risk management.
Degge's staff has contributed to the burgeoning fields of
pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacovigilance for over two decades and
has worked to enhance the understanding of drug safety, drug use,
natural history of disease studies, risk evaluation and mitigation
strategies (REMS), benefit-risk assessments, and pharmacoeconomic and
Degge will help you identify and analyze key data to meet your needs.
- Degge is proud to be a Gold Sponsor (and Exhibitor) for the upcoming 33rd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management, August 26 – 30, 2017 in Montreal, Canada. Stop by Booth #18 to see us. Let us know if you would like to set up a meeting.
Our Poster Presentations:
- Degge Poster, Aug 28th - Testing the Validity of Comparative Reproductive Tract Cancer Rates Combining Two Methods of Subject Identification in a Large Cohort Study of Rural Northern Vietnamese Women
- DGI/B.R.I.D.G.E. TO DATA® Poster, Aug 30th - Challenges and Solutions for Globally Establishing and Standardizing Population Healthcare Databases
- As of April 24, 2017, The Degge Group, Ltd. has become a member
of PharmaLex GmbH
(Friedrichsdorf, Germany), an international consortium of
small companies similar to Degge but with different areas of
scientific expertise and focus in the biopharma industry. We are
pleased about joining PharmaLex’s group of companies. The impact
of Degge’s joining PharmaLex will primarily be felt in our
Research and Regulatory Consulting Divisions, which will be
enhanced by additional PharmaLex expertise and services.
- Our recent publication: Measures That Identify Prescription Medication Misuse, Abuse, and Related Events in Clinical Trials: ACTTION Critique and Recommended Considerations was recently published in Journal of Pain. Coauthors included Shannon M Smith and Judith K Jones, MD, PhD, FISPE.