Located just outside WASHINGTON DC
, The Degge Group
provides consulting services to the biopharmaceutical and medical
products sector specializing in clinical drug safety,
pharmacovigilance, medical product epidemiology, and risk management.
Degge's staff has contributed to the burgeoning fields of
pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacovigilance for over two decades and
has worked to enhance the understanding of drug safety, drug use,
natural history of disease studies, risk evaluation and mitigation
strategies (REMS), benefit-risk assessments, and pharmacoeconomic and
Degge will help you identify and analyze key data to meet your needs.
- Degge will be an exhibitor at the ISPOR 21st Annual International Meeting, May 21 – 25, 2016 in Washington, DC. Stop by to see us. Let us know if you would like to set up a meeting.
- Our latest publication: Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate Observational Cohort Safety Studies: Reviewing Evidence from Databases on Two Continents” was recently published with open access in Drugs – Real World Outcomes. Coauthors included Earl Goehring Jr, and Judith K Jones, MD, PhD, FISPE.
- Dr. Anokhi Kapasi, Molecular Epidemiologist at The Degge Group, has been recognized as an exceptional peer reviewer by the editors of the journal Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety (August 2015). Degge congratulates her on this achievement.
- Degge's President, Dr. Judith K. Jones, delivered one of 3 keynote
- The Next Thirty Years: From where have we come, and where are we
going in the next 30 years." at the 30th
International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic
Risk Management (ICPE)
in Taipei, Taiwan
(October 24 - 27, 2014). More Degge News